1. Red light: Shut off the car after the warp is broken. Solution: After finding the broken head, press it and drive directly.
2. Green light: Shut down the car after weft break
(Pay attention to the thin and dense road) Self-care method: plain weave: just pull up the support head, press the jog switch after processing the broken weft, send a sword to feed a weft yarn into the shed, pull the broken weft, put the support head , Drive directly, twill or jacquard, pull up the support, move the paper back (counterclockwise) through 2 grids, and then handle the broken weft. After the live thread is punched out, put the weft yarn into the shed to make up a weft and then drive directly after putting down the supporting clamp.
3. Yellow light: drive for lack of weft yarn. Treatment method: connect the weft yarn or clean the fancy dress in the tension tiles of the weft feeder, press the stop button on the electric control box and then press the start switch to drive.
4. Turn off the car with self-protection when the white light electrical box fails. Self-care method: turn on the power of the electric box for 10 seconds, then turn on the power, and drive directly after the white light is off. If it is still on, turn off the car and call an electrician to repair it.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods of electrical appliances:
A. Weft feeder 1. The weft feeder does not work.
a) Check whether the fuse is intact and whether the intermediate relay is damaged.
b) Check if the wires of leads 4(9) and 5(106(11) are off.
2. The yarn of the feeder is broken but the car is not turned off.
a) Check whether the wiring between leads 7 and 8, and between 12 and 13 are off.
b) Whether the position between the sensor and the pattern plate is correct, whether the sensor is damaged, and whether the sensor lead (19, 20, 21,2223) is off.
3. The weft of the weft feeder keeps running but stops. Check if there is a short circuit between leads 7 and 8 (125B).
1. The warp yarn is broken, but the machine does not stop.
a) Check if the leads 17 and 18 fall off.
b) Check whether the position between the sensor and the sending plate is correct, whether the sensor lead wire falls off, and whether the sensor is damaged.
2. The warp keeps running but stops a) Check if there is a short circuit between the leads 7 and 8 (or the wires are connected reversely).
b) Whether the warp stop is insulated
C. Weft stop 1, no stop when weft break.
a) Check whether the weft detector is damaged and whether the sensitivity is too low.
b) Check whether the return dial code K on the computer board is dialed.
c) If letter 1, letter 2 and letter 3 are not on, check the lead wire and whether the 5V output is off-line and whether the sensor is damaged.
d) Check whether the position of the sensor and the transmitter plate is correct.
2. The weft keeps stopping.
a) Check whether the sensitivity of the weft detector is too high and whether the weft detector is damaged.
b) Check whether one of the sensors (Hall element) is damaged.
c) Check whether the sensor leads (22, 23) are short-circuited. Remarks; the angle of the sending seat and sensor: angle 0°115°180°250°295° letter 1J√×x letter 2√xx√√ letter 3√×√×(√light on, x off) D, white light on
1. Check whether there is a short circuit between the clutch and brake leads.
2. Whether the clutch and brake are leaking electricity and weaving common faults are found and eliminated.
A Shut down after warp
(1) Check whether the rail piece is fluffy.
(2) Check whether the sword belt and the sword head are not fluffy and sharp.
(3) Check the warp yarn height a) Whether the rapier head and the rapier belt rub the upper and lower warp yarns. b)Whether the warp yarn collides with the sley (when the axis is bent at 180°)
(4) Check whether the warp stop device, whether the two places of the swinging seat collide, the spring
Is it slack
B Broken weft and turn off the car
(1) Check whether the weft feeder is missing, and correct the weft feeder
The number of weft turns.
(2) Check whether the gripping force of the sword head is moderate.
(3) Check whether the time of entering the sword head and the scissors time of the weft cutter are
Good cooperation. The sword advance time is 70°~75° to enter the first yarn on the side of the tissue.
(4) Check whether the retraction time and the leveling time are well matched (the retraction time is the same as the leveling time, both are 295°320°, and the sword head should be retracted to the first warp of the weave at the corresponding angle)
(5) Check whether the tension of the weft tension piece is moderate.
(6) Whether the fall time of Xuan Se Xuan is too late or too high, and the let-off sword
When the head reaches the weft, whether the weft is above the sword head and cannot be entered
Inside the jaws. If there is such a problem, the weft selection rod should be adjusted
High and low, and rotate the loom to reach the clamping position, check the clamping position
is it right or not.
(7) Check whether the weft-feeding sword head is deformed and whether the head has been tilted.
2 Repair and maintenance of rapier loom
(8) Check whether the sword belt is severely worn, so that the gap between the sword belt and the guide rail is too large, and the movement of the sword belt is unstable and jumps up and down.
(9) Check the elasticity of the sword head yarn clamping, whether there is insufficient or improper adjustment. Check the phenomenon that the weft yarn remains m after the sword head enters the shed. (Connect the weft rapier belt of the loom to the weft rapier belt, whether the guide piece is worn or loose. Whether the handover error is caused by vibration when driving. If the wear is serious, the rapier head may be damaged (usually the rapier belt and the guide piece are easy to wear, and the weft is fed. The fastest wear at the entrance and exit of the sword).
(19) Check whether the weft sword is too low. Correction method for this phenomenon: add paper to the front of the weft sword head.
(20) Check whether the rubber plank and the sword belt on the sword head are damaged. If the two sword belts are damaged, but can continue to be used, a new sword belt and sword head glue plank can be exchanged to reduce the accumulation of errors.
(21) Check whether the movement of the two swords in the transfer time is consistent. If they are inconsistent, correct the 0 gear.
(22) Check whether the eccentric wheel is loose. The method is: Pull the driving sword belt wheel hard and observe the looseness of the eccentric wheel.
(23) Check whether there is an extra weft yarn in the normal structure near the right yarn (about 15mm~250mm. The root cause is: the length of the quoted weft yarn exceeds the set length. The tail weft yarn on the right side of the fabric is too long, when the weft is joined The next time the sword is connected to the weft, the weft will be brought into the shed. The reasonable length of the weft is about 20mm.